.NET Full-Stack Developer
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
Our colleague has:
• Experience with Unit Testing and functional testing on both client and server side;
• Experience building RESTful APIsl;
• Solid understanding of MVC/MVP or MVVM design patterns;
• Ability to write SQL and work with MSSQL databases;
• Experience in a full product cycle development;
• Eager to learn new concepts and new technologies on a continuous learning basis;
• Be passionate about code, be creative, and have a winning “can do” attitude;
• Experience with Typescript is an important advantage;
• Experience in client side technologies and frameworks (React, Angular +v2, Underscore, etc..) – advantage;
• Experience with .NET WebAPI – advantage;
Our colleague is:
• Designing and creating reusable code;
• Conduct unit testing and functional testing for client and server side;
• Identifying and solving server/client problems;
• Achieving goals within reasonable time frames based on project requirements;
• Creating internally used tools to ease Q.A and project workflow;
• Analyzing and optimizing server/client performance;
• Working with other developers to solve complex problems;
• Contributing to the design of the new features;
- Organised in a "dynamic" SCRUM teams, one in RO one in IL and one mixed.
- RO dev team made of 7 developers, some full-stack, some front-end and one webmaster, all mid to senior levels of expertise.
Projects in the team:
- Main project - the Casino client, made of 3 main components:
- client frontend, built with Angular7.
- client SDK - JS/Typescript.
- client back-end - C#/.Net.
- secondary "satellite" projects:
- Client automated testing framework - internally developed - C#/.NET/Selenium.
- Client configuration project - SASS/CSS/JSON.
- big upcomming project, just started it - moving the existing client front-end from Angular7 to React, and aligning technology with the other main projects in the company (Sport, Poker).
We have good continuous integration support, and have a consistent discipline of unit testing and code reviewing, supported by a dedicated DEVOPs team (Jenkins,Nolio,Git,TFS).
Your role with us will be