Structural Design Engineer, Revit/ Tekla
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile WSP Romania Engineering active.
Vezi toate job-urile Structural Design Engineer, Revit/ Tekla active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, planners, surveyors, environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
We design lasting Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Resources (including Mining and Industry), Water, Power and Environmental solutions, as well as provide project delivery and strategic consulting services. With approximately 45,000 talented people in 550 offices across 40 countries we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
The WSP Bucharest office, established in March 2006, comprises over 135 permanent staff covering Structural, Mechanical and Electrical engineering, Green Building Certification services and Environmental disciplines.
- Relevant Engineering degree (or attending a relevant University course);
- Good technical knowledge of design capability;
- Familiarity with Romanian design standards and Health and Safety regulations;
- Basic experience of writing specifications, design, and detailing of structural systems;
- Working knowledge of computer aided design package AutoCAD;
- High proficiency of English reading, writing and speaking;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Team building skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Effective verbal and listening skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Effective written communication skills;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and e-mail at proficient level;
- Stress management skills;
- Time management skills.
Core responsibility will be to work in a team of structural engineers and technicians, with minimal supervision and prepare drawings of a very high technical quality. To communicate with other professionals outside of WSP and to develop experience and knowledge of 3D modeling software.
- Produce CAD drawings based on the sketches and drafts provided by the relevant disciplined engineer ;
- Coordinate with WSP engineers and all other relevant disciplines in order to deliver accurate and high quality drawings, schedules, reports etc.;
- Print, plot and prepare the drawing packages as requested by the relevant disciplined engineer.