Customer Support Representative (French language)
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- C1 or native language level (verbal & written) for French;
- B1 / B2 or higher English language level (verbal & written);
- Basic Knowledge in MS-Office (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- High sense of responsibility, patience, urgency and customer support;
- Flexible and driven to solve customer’s requests;
- Ability to work under pressure and good team engagement;
- Confident and willing to learn;
- Very good communication skills (empathy; active listener, etc.);
- Proactive and responsible in finalizing all assigned tasks;
- Willingness to work in shifts;
- Previous customer support experience is a plus;
- Experience with social media like e.g. Facebook, Twitter is a plus.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Provide information and assistance to customers from various backgrounds via inbound/ outbound calls/ emails/chat/ social media (for e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WeChat, etc.);
- Answer, escalate and follow up all requests in order to ensure proper response and quality of service;
- Register all details related to customer interactions in the data base and update the knowledgebase;
- Be the image of the company and follow the company's Internal Regulations, policies as well as the service’s work instructions and processes;
- Fulfill additional assignments (for e.g. support for other colleagues/ countries / locations/ new services/ satisfaction surveys);
- Meet the service key performance indicators;
- Get involved in the continuous development and improvement of processes and service.