People Advisor with HR Projects
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile People Advisor with HR Projects active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Up to 5 years of working in a fast-paced environment (HR generalist experience preferred, or similar).
• A track record of coordinating medium complexity projects.
• The ability to work proactively and independently, with minimum guidance.
• Proven ability to find solutions to complex issues. You understand organizational complexity and how to thrive within it.
• The ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes.
• A penchant for quality customer service and relationship building.
• A high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
• The ability to find data driven insights and to use these insights to shape your future actions.
• University Degree.
• Fluent English .
You would do:
• Project Management: Plan, coordinate and implement medium scale projects depending on priorities identified in HR area. You could be working on reshaping the onboarding experience for our new joiners or redesigning one of our recognition programs.
• Career Management: Coach people managers, enabling them to develop and coach employees in their career path. You will offer support to people managers to identify talents, successors and take ongoing action to grow them.
• Performance Achievement: Coach people managers to guide employees towards performance, by using their strengths, understanding what is expected of them, receiving ongoing feed-back and taking steps forward in their development. You will act as facilitator for the annual performance discussions, as well as associated compensation process.
• Engagement & Recognition: Enable employee engagement and people programs and activities by coaching people managers and providing advisory support. You would offer support to team leads to run engagement surveys and co-create an action plan together with their team.
• Employee Life Cycle: Be a catalyst for a great employee experience from onboarding, transitions, transfers and assignments, maternity and leaves of absence, as well as exit process. You would run integration discussions with new joiners in the trial period, deliver new joiner orientation sessions, and conduct stay or exit interviews.
• Employee Data: Ensure accuracy of record data for supported employee population through defined channels. You would also provide insight on various HR data such as attrition, headcount, etc. by using existing standard reports, requesting ad hoc data pulls to shared services.
As HR People Advisors at Accenture, we are trusted partners and enablers for our people managers to create engaged and performing teams.
Through our HR Projects, we apply our fresh ways of seeing HR processes, bringing the culture to life through new habits while supporting the business dynamics.
Our team has a diverse mix of strengths and backgrounds, we enjoy working together and our success comes from our warm approach, collaboration, sharing best practices, innovative perspective, learning from each other each day, as well as taking on challenges with a dash of humor.
In our team you will find experienced chefs, trivia masters, (wannabe) singers, coffee enthusiasts, HIIT practitioners, snowboard instructors, runners, cat lovers, all united through our common passion for creating a better employee experience each day.