System Engineering Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Engineering Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Work dedicated in a team, close to the Product Owner (within the product line) following the Agile methodology to transform the Network DC infrastructure and build the SDN evolution
The Cloud Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing and building modules and solutions for Cloud Platforms in an iterative agile cycles, develop, maintain, and optimize the business outcome
This role is responsible for estimating user and technical stories, designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and supporting testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests
This role is responsible for performing peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to produce “just enough” design, and ensuring that enough technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support
This role is responsible for providing software-related operations support, including managing level two and level three incident and problem management.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Work with Private and Public Cloud service providers to forecast and right-size long-term capacity and performance requirements, iterating regularly
- Determine user and technical story impact on existing architecture, work processes and systems
- Design and implement on-site supporting platform/infrastructure/network and tooling for software module development, orchestration and operations
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Systems analysis and infrastructure & network design in hyper-scale environments
- Infrastructure & Network automation and configuration management tools, . (Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Public and private cloud IaaS and PaaS deployment models and technologieenstack, AWS, Azure)
- Network knowledge and network build experience in large scale Datacenter environment (. Cisco ACI networking and various SDN technologies, NSX, Contrail, etc)
- Infrastructure and Network test design, execution, and validation
- Virtualization and infrastructure technologies, . VMware, Xen, KVM, Docker
- Infrastructure and Network capacity, performance, and availability management
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools
- Database technologies - RDBMS, . MySQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL . Cassandra, Spark, Redis, Mongo,etc.
- At least two or more programming and scripting languages (Python mandatory)
- Highly cross-functional and able to swap and perform adjacent roles and responsibilities at short notice
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
The future is exciting.