Administrative Services Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Federal-Mogul Motorparts active
View all jobs Administrative Services Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
- Purchase order management from A to Z ( including contracts negotiations)
- Compile data and/or conduct research for inclusion in reports and prepare reports as required for internal and/or external customers. Ensure reports are prepared in an accurate and timely manner
- Plan and coordinate activities to secure repetitive deliverables
- Maintain and/or update department policies, programs and procedures as assigned
- Maintain department calendars as necessary; schedules conferences, meetings and appointments; notify attendees and makes necessary arrangements. May assist with making and confirming travel arrangements
- Respond to inquires and ensure administrative responsibilities are handled in a confidential, timely and professional manner and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Process administrative tasks such as travel expenses, orders creation and Invoice management
- Maintain and update contracts in the contract repository and supplier tracking sheets.
- Assist with start-up related tasks when required by the department Manager
- Bachelor degree in Economics or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar job; exposure in multinational organization
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good organizational, prioritization and attention to detail skills; ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Must have strong data entry skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and data.
- Ability to exercises limited discretion and independent judgment to respond appropriately to administrative needs.
- Must be able to develop a basic knowledge of company operations and organizational procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in English