.NET Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs .NET Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Content Discovery is all about providing metadata that powers TV Electronic Programming Guides (EPGs) on set top boxes across the UK, Europe, and America. We work with some of the biggest names in the industry including Sky, the BBC, and UKTV, and we are continually looking to grow and expand our business into new markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the industry, delivering new features and functionality using cutting edge technology based around our new ‘Content Discovery Metadata Management Platform’ (CD MMP). There will be opportunity to travel between our three main tech delivery sites (London, Dallas USA, and Chennai India) whilst working in a truly Agile (Scrum) environment.
The software engineer is a key role within the platform development team working to design, author and implement software solutions within CD MMP that allows Red Bee and its client base to tackle an ever changing media environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Having strong communication skills, both written and spoken, as you will need to work regularly with off shore teams
• Being enthusiastic for new technologies and their application for both business and consumers
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
• Some exposure to AWS design/development/deployment, including in particular:
o API Gateway
• Some knowledge of what it means to be Agile
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.