Senior Java Developer
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Proficient in decomposing problem statement into multiple methods/functions. Should be able to focus on building reusable code
• Write code in modular way
• Ability to distinguish between Structured Programming and OOP
• Ability to quickly understand an existing application code and propose improvement ideas for the application
Relevant experience with BackEnd programming:
• Very good knowledge in designing/coding Microservices / Webservices with Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
• Very good knowledge of REST APIs, JSON
• Nice to have: Container Deployment experience (e.g. OpenShift)
• Nice to have: Teamcity skills
• Nice to have: Jira, Confluence
• Propose the technical design and develop microservices to meet the functionalities required by the business
• Build mockup tools, stubs and injectors for testing the application modules in isolation
• Write the appropriate software documentation
• Coaching / Guiding less experienced developers
• Design and write the unit tests for an existing application (containing both functional and performance tests) and include them in the continuous integration cycle
• Create integration environment, testing and deployment strategies for the development Team
• Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures
• Experience with best industry standards – applying coding guidelines
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties