Manager Business Integration
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile Manager Business Integration active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Manages with passion the integration team. You will be accountable for group integration, team development, delivery and strong working relationships with all the other teams.
Key Outcomes (responsibilities)
- To inspire, lead, manage, mentor and develop your team by proper means and approaches
- To establish an effective management framework including line management, meeting schedules, management reporting and team communication strategy.
- To manage all aspects of team management
- Vision for your team and department further development
- To take overall responsibility and passion for delivery across the Middleware and Automation technology stack
- To drive project/solutions delivery across a set of strategic solutions and shape solutions with key stakeholders and colleagues
- To influence and drive how business solutions are delivered
Skills & Experience
Core Behaviours for the position
- Collaborative and team working
- Community builder
- Easy to talk to
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- People oriented
- Ability to work at pace and in a high-pressure environment
- Embracing change – flexible in approach to ways of working, ability to adapt to change and being open to new ideas
- Communication with multiple levels of stakeholders and external partners
- Innovative and ability to think laterally
- Leading by example
Essential for delivery:
- Experience of leading, managing and mentoring teams made up of permanent employees, consultants
- Proven leadership and motivation skills
- Worked alongside other professional business analysts, project managers, I.T. professionals, and other change management experts on major change projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- A focus on delivery
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time/quality targets.
- Experience in middleware and automation technologies