This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Data Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
• GIT, Hadoop, Spark, SQL
• Scala or Python, CI/CD pipelines
• Cloud technologies (role management, scalable clusters)
• Data exploration and visualization tools (notebooks, BI tools).
• Work closely with data analysts in order to build and validate the data model
• Develop the processing flows using a generic Spark ETL tool written in Scala
• Publish the lineage and metadata on the data catalog
• Document the technical steps taken
• Push for new approaches in order to increase the efficiency of the team
• Raise the knowledge level of the team by sharing key details about big data technologies and tools.
Remuneration: according to your professional experience. We offer a package including net and variable salary and medical insurance.
Vauban is an international group composed of +450 consultants, continuously growing, with 10 years of experience in supporting international groups on projects of technical and functional expertise, as well as on the management of IT processes.