This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs Data Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• GIT, Hadoop, Spark, SQL
• Scala or Python, CI/CD pipelines
• Cloud technologies (role management, scalable clusters)
• Data exploration and visualization tools (notebooks, BI tools).
• Work closely with data analysts in order to build and validate the data model
• Develop the processing flows using a generic Spark ETL tool written in Scala
• Publish the lineage and metadata on the data catalog
• Document the technical steps taken
• Push for new approaches in order to increase the efficiency of the team
• Raise the knowledge level of the team by sharing key details about big data technologies and tools.
Remuneration: according to your professional experience. We offer a package including net and variable salary and medical insurance.
Vauban is an international group composed of +450 consultants, continuously growing, with 10 years of experience in supporting international groups on projects of technical and functional expertise, as well as on the management of IT processes.