Global IT Process Analyst
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Passion for delivering amazing solutions
• The ability to collect data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Eagerness to help customers define and maximize utilization of implemented solutions
• Persistence and dedication to overcome any challenges
• Adaptability to new ideas and new technologies
• Precise attention to details
• Business process thinking
• Good practice building rapport with internal and external partners
• Degree with technical specialization
You Might Also Have:
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms
• Working knowledge with SQL, .NET or similar platforms
• Practical experience with IoT, Big Data Analytics
• Mobile device applications experience
GLOBAL IT – BUSINESS APPLICATIONS FOR MANUFACTURING
Challenges, Growth and Opportunity
This is your chance to become part of the global IT team for Business Applications for Manufacturing. We deliver value through innovation and efficiency solutions, participating and co-leading each stage from idea to delivery and support. Our solution and project portfolio include both classical solutions such as ERP and Analytics and digitalization solutions such as IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning. We are proud to support JTI continuous growth and dynamic expansion by delivering business value with technology solutions.
• Challenges that will help you grow
• Opportunities to make a difference in the manufacturing community world-wide
• A team of amazing professionals
• An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
• A demanding customer-base
• Dynamic work environment
• Top notch applications spanning multiple platforms
• Opportunity to travel and work with people from all over the world with diverse background and experience (expected travel up to 20%)
• Competitive salary package with flexible benefits, flexible working time, training and development programs.