Network and Telecommunication Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wirtek active
View all jobs Network and Telecommunication Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Wirtek is a Denmark-based software development center with business operations in Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest, having strong competencies in software solutions development and telecom product testing requiring a high level of technical expertise in knowledge-intensive fields. Home of the Wirtek Vikings.Requirements
Our customer is an innovator and expert of in-building wireless communications, built on international standards. They are providing cost-effective, highly secure and reliable wireless telephony solutions, based on these technology areas: DECT, Wi-Fi™ and VoIP.
· You have a University degree in Telecommunication and/or you are able to document your knowledge through your general networking and telecom work experience.
· You already have some relevant experience in networking and testing.
· You have a structured and methodical approach to work.
· You are able to quickly adapt and understand product technologies.
· You have good communication skills and are able to speak and write in English.
We appreciate these:
· Hands on networking experience
· Hands on Telecommunication experience
· Hands on experience with Linux administration
· Hands on experience with Microsoft Servers Administration and Microsoft Lync
· Knowledge about Wi-Fi protocols
Are You Up to the Challenge? You will:
· Be integrated into the customer team and you will become familiar with the customer’s products and learn their processes
· Perform manual and semi-automated testing on networking and telecom equipment
· Set up and maintain testing environments
· Report, manage and track bugs
· Design test specifications based on given requirements
You will earn:
· The opportunity to enhance your technical skills within networking and telecommunication through learning and experimenting with new technologies
· Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
· Great colleagues in a fun, casual environment
· A flexible schedule
· And a pet friendly environment :)