Finance and Accounting Monitoring Procedures Auditor with French
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- University degree (studies in economic, financial or accounting field) or corresponding work experience instead
- Excellent Customer Orientation skills
- C1 at English and B2 at French, anyother foreign language is a plus
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Excellent organizing and structure skills
- Independent working style
- Ability to drive changes
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines
- General knowledge of financial processes will be an advantage
- Good understanding of the risk management and internal control system
- Drivers licence will be an advantage
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Execution and compliant documentation of finance and accounting related controls Monitoring Procedures
- Implementation of Monitoring Procedures according to Bosch corporate directive, ensuring process compliance for internal customer in the area of finance and accounting
- For deficiencies detected in execution of Monitoring Procedures, development of corrective and process improvement actions together with internal customer incl. implementation and follow up of improvement actions
- Reporting of conducted Monitoring Procedures and presenting results to customer
- Presentation and explanation of conducted Monitoring Procedures to internal and external audit
- Regular update of working instructions for assigned customers for documentation and training purpose
- Business trips for conduction of Monitoring Procedures or for transition projects of Monitoring Procedures(maximum10%)