Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grant Thornton Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior&Senior HR&Payroll active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is
respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international
standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing
alongside our clients’.
• 1 year of experience in a similar position;
• very good knowledge of actual Legislation and payroll calculations;
• a Bachelor’s degree in Economy, or Human Resource Management (labour law) is required.
• friendly, customer orientated attitude;
• organised, attentive to details, responsible, ability to multitasking;
• fluent in English (verbal and written communication skills);
• excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• strong knowledge in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word);
• motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• managing payroll and other benefit issues with accurate record keeping;
• producing payroll runs, including all relevant documentation, and statutory records;
• producing and submitting salary related returns, declarations and statistics reports;
• recording employment data in REVISAL;
• identifying performance improvement opportunities;
• interacting with Clients to help ensure that the information flow is efficient or propose improvements;
• interacting with relevant State Authorities, banks, public and private institutions and other designated third-parties on the matters of Clients’ payroll;
• understanding and utilizing Grant Thornton’s Outsourcing Methodology;
• participate in wining new clients, preparing and issuing new proposals.
The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries. Year after year, Grant Thornton is acknowledged for the excellence of its work environment and its contribution to the community.
“Every day I make a difference” is the Grant Thornton motto and we strive to build the capabilities of our people and offer them opportunities to contribute, to make a difference, to develop their careers in audit, tax, advisory and outsourcing.
If you wish work in a high performance organization with people who help navigate complexity for dynamic organisations, Grant Thornton is the place for you.
As a result of substantial increase in operations in Romania, Grant Thornton SRL Romania is looking for new Payroll Specialist to join our expanding Payroll and Accounting departments.