Finance (Product Cost) INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Finance (Product Cost) INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Short company description
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in Finance, Accounting;
• Accounting knowledge (RAS&GAAP/IAS);
• Good/advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
• Ability to carry out assigned duties to completion;
• Good communication & interpersonal skills;
• Time management skills;
• English knowledge – good level (speaking, writing)
Responsible for ensuring the proper bookkeeping of the raw materials, freight and duty invoices, for checking and submitting related templates to BSC (Business Services Centre).
Offers support in the timely and accurate reporting of the related expenses to the management team and authorities.
Performs entry level tasks in management accounting / product cost accounting.
• Checks invoices and to submits templates to BSC;
• Follows-up the BSC postings to ensure the accuracy of the accounting entries;
• Prepares different reports;
• Checks payment proposal list;
• Archives received documents on a monthly basis;
• Assists and supports the (Factory) finance team.
• Entry level tasks in management accounting and product cost analysis (advanced excel knowledge required)
Full time schedule (5 days / week, 8 hours / day)
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2019
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.