Deal & Contract Setup Officer with Hungarian
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
-Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience desirable
-Excellent written and oral English and German language skills
-Strong written and verbal communication skills to enable you to articulate complex problems succinctly
-Confidence in handling and calculating financial information/ strong at math
-Passion for and track record for delivering great customer experiences
-Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
-Ability to follow instructions, review team process documentation and provide knowledgeable feedback – be able to identify a red flag or roadblocks in the processes, report and address them in a proactive and timely manner
-Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across functional groups. Ability to work independently, while in a team environment
-Organizational skills to be able to document and quickly reference information and knowledge provided by internal resources and manage multiple requests and deliver in a timely manner
-Proven problem-solving skills, the ability to think critically and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
- Assisting Client Delivery and Sales personnel with end to end process of creating and managing contracts in our internal systems
- Making sure the deal is set up correctly and submitted to pass the pre-validation criteria first time right
- Work together with operations to make sure the deal flows through the process in a timely manner, issues are solved and on-holds are prevented
- When contract is ready for signature, facilitate the steps for customer signature
- When signed, proceed with the required additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up
- Monitor deal set up in the systems
- Assist Client Delivery personnel in providing a world-class service to our main enterprise customers and partners
- Provide quality delivery of service center catalog items in line with catalog process descriptions and targets, ownership of issues and follow-through
- Carry out regular quality reviews to ensure the processes are being followed and verify the quality of deliverables
- Ensure services are delivered to the agreed targets. Where issues occur, log them and take action on them per defined processes
- Update tools and processes according to the business changes
- Work with the Service Center delivery leads and delivery managers to resolve escalations and to improve internal processes & policies
- Collaborate with Client Delivery personnel to offer customer satisfaction
- Promote teamwork and collaboration through a positive attitude and effective communication
- Promote cross-regional collaboration and support the global community, by sharing best practices and operational improvement opportunities to improve Service Center Services
Business & Technology Insights
- Understand current business processes & tools which impact our service delivery and work with the necessary owners internally to resolve any issues, and fix processes
- Identify issues that are systemic and report on key trends
- Provide feedback, recommendations and data that contributes to refinement of processes, and deliverables
- Possess good technical expertise in relevant Client technologies to quickly understand incidents and provide a high-level review to all stakeholders
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.