RRP PROJECT SPECIALIST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs RRP PROJECT SPECIALIST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- University degree;
- Experience in leading a Field Sales team;
- Project Management and customer service is an advantage;
- Creative and with proactive attitude;
- Analytical person passionate on details;
- Very good communicator, emotional intelligent;
- Intellectually curious, energetic, passionate about improving processes;
- Experienced or passionate about process management with proven abilities;
- Fluency in English – written and spoken;
- MSOffice – Power Point, Excel – high level ;
We are currently looking for outstanding individuals to join our RRP department as:
RRP PROJECT SPECIALIST
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler working for Philip Morris -
RRP PROJECT SPECIALIST will be responsible for managing the RRP Special Projects performance, constantly monitoring and analyzing activities, proposing improvement actions in order to increase efficiency and aligning all Project Stakeholders in order to ensure successful outcome. Coordinates also the Support Team for Front liners in terms of systems, procedures, errors and delivers timely solutions to delight our IQOS User
- Special Projects initiation, deployment, monitoring and evaluation, corrective actions implementation;
- Project Management – aligning all Stakeholders in/out/ up/ down in the Organization;
- Liaise with IS Team to develop technical solutions in order to increase efficiency in the Field Teams Activity and drive User Acceptance Tests to ensure successful implementation;
- Act as a consultant for the Field Activation Teams in order to test new and innovative solutions to ensure both quantity & quality in the Field Activation and Consumer Support;
- Act as Super Admin in Field Force SFA – IQOACH, being responsible for reporting, sales returns, cancellations and positions monitoring;
- Prepare and share weekly/monthly performance reports;
- Constantly follow up with the external agency on agreed deployment strategy, evaluate the quality of the services, costs monitoring and propose improvements actions;
- Support for ensuring data management in line with PMI policies & procedures and GDPR.