IT SECURITY INTEGRITY PROFESSIONAL
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
● Basic Understanding of IT Security Policies, IT Security Standards, IT Security Procedures and regulations, guidelines
● Basic Knowledge of OSes at administrative level (Linux, Windows, Aix)
● Knowledge in programming languages area or scripting is a plus
● Knowledge of deploying and operating Security Products that perform Automated Patching, Vulnerability Management and Scans, Security Information and Event Management, Antivirus Management, digital forensics tools is considered a plus.
● Attention to detail, analytical abilities and the ability to recognize trends in data
● Communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment or alone.
● Creativity and patience, logic and objectivity, an inquisitive nature
● Methodical and well-organized approach to work
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Ability to write and improve technical procedures is a plus.
Nice to have:
● Administrative Basic knowledge of MWs like DB2, Apache Web Server, WebSphere Application Server
● Computer science degree, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), former cybersecurity experience, network engineering
• Ensures compliance with IBM and ISO IT Security Policies and Standards (ITCS104, CSP, ITSS, ISO 27001, etc.)
• Assessing potential security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
• Performs key management functions for a complex environment:
Patch Management, Vulnerability Management, Monitoring, Security OS & MW, Logging, Health Checks, User ID Management
• Deploys, configures, maintains Software IT Security Components
• Monitors system activity and integrity, protection levels, and security related events
• Conducts security tests as required
• Prepare technical reports