This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Training Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
- Experience in creation of training materials, be it simulations, e-learnings, video’s etc.
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of ANCILE uPerform tool (or similar, e.g. SAP Enable Now, Articulate, Adobe Captivate etc.)
- Ability to analyse data using Microsoft Excel
- Flexible approach
- You are passionate about training and training development
- The creation and amendment of high quality TaO (SAP) training materials
- Impact assess Change Requests to determine requirement to update / create new training materials
- Work with the SME / GPE / GDA to understand the change and training needs and determine what type of materials are required for the audience
- Use of ANCILE uPerform and other tools (e.g. PowerPoint / Camtasia etc.) to create visually engaging and appropriate training materials
- Manage training material documentation in ANCILE uPerform and Exceed Learning Management System (LMS)
- Hands on cross functional SAP knowledge
- Staying current with latest learning theories, instructional design approaches and technologies
- Responsible for ensuring quality output is delivered within expected timelines