Trainee - Business Support Controlling, Bucharest
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
· Economic background;
· Fluency in English and another european language (French, Spanish);
· Excel skills;
· Structured, organized and detail oriented;
· Logic approach, ability to deal with numbers.
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Trainee, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
· Providing the financial information necessary for the monthly and yearly closing;
· Providing information for accruals and other elements necessary for the operating costs;
· Producing reports as required;
· Checking data quality, alerting and proposing actions to the local financial controller about the discrepancies that are found;
· Preparing analysis of variances from forecast;
· Preparing a first draft of the inventory analyses;
· Analyzing flows of raw materials.
What we offer:
- Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Employee discounts, allowance and financial aids.