|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
The Interpreteur Comptable team in BSC/FIN is dedicated to providing reliable solutions to translate transactions into accounting records for SG bank entities (mainly BDDF) with a direct impact on the SG end customers.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in the related applications so as to translate properly the transactions in accounting records;
- Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests/projects (technical specifications, performance, security);
- Provide and implement improvement solutions in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group;
- Innovative solutions will always be studied and discussed to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification;
- In this context, these interventions will be managed in project mode (agile or V-cycle) or maintenance mode, depending on their importance;
- Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements;
- Maintaining a good relationship with technical operations teams;
- Ensure proper documentation of all solutions developed and released in production;
- Perform the related IT testing (eg. non-regression, unit tests).
A little about You:
- You have an analythical mind and you are interested to have an impact on the accounting for bank entities and on SG end customers;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Mainframe (zOS), ISPF, JCL;
- You have experience in projects implementation and a good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support;
- You have functional understanding of accounting and banking processes;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of French (understanding level and interested to evolve) and of English (writing and speaking).
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.