A full service company specializing in property and facility management.
A young and flexible team who is actively seeking to develop both the quality and nature of services in real estate.
What we need you to have:
• We need you to be an engineer in a related field.
• Electricity turns everything on - so, strong electrical/mechanical aptitude and experience.
• Communication is the root of all solutions hence outstanding customer services and communication skills are mandatory.
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
• Experience leading and motivating various team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
• Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
What will you do?
You will be directly responsible for the delivery of facilities services in a prestigious office/commercial building (ex.- security, cleaning, technical maintenance).
• Ensure that the highest standards of services for a multi-tenanted property are provided in accordance with best practice rules.
• Ensure the regular liaison with occupiers, being the first point of contact for advice and guidance, regarding the day-to-day physical operation of the building.
• Be directly responsible for site-based employees and their assessment, training, development and day-to-day management.
• Provide and organize preventive, corrective and reactive maintenance and day-to-day service requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Ensure the test and implementation of disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies, including the organization and co-ordination of fire evacuation and bomb drills.
• Must establish and maintain proper site records in accordance with best practice rules.
• Monitor and control critical systems using Building Management Systems (BMS).
• Ensure timely maintenance of systems and facilities using computerized maintenance management systems and preventive maintenance programs.
• Coordinate and schedule work by outside contractors to minimize inconvenience and disruption of business.
• Provide technical assistance, creating long & short-term plans and management of the facility.
• Recommend the purchases of new equipment, major capital expenditures, and major maintenance repairs.
• Prepare technical specifications for minor projects and/or equipment replacements.
• Provide project management for capital improvements.
• Prepare monthly status reports.