OSS Engineer (U2000)
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Requirements
-Wide skills and practice of infra management , including:
Unix server/storage (IBM/HP/SUN…);
Network(switcher, router, firewall);
Operation system(unix, linux);
- OSS background (ITSM, Monitoring, etc), U2000 knowledge highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Strong team-building skills and the ability to work productively in a team
- Daily maintenance of various OSS systems and tools, predominantly Huawei U2000, to adhere to contractual objectives and SLAs.
- General O&M activities across all OSS platforms to maintain database performance.
- Data movements, refreshes and manipulation, upon request from Huawei.
- Pro-active monitoring of OSS component performance and capacity.
- Remote and on-site support for all RAN / Transport OSS Components.
- Data Integrity Management.