SAP Process Integration Junior Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Tehnologie active
View all jobs SAP Process Integration Junior Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
· Hands on experience on any integration middleware · Has knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT).
· Previous experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration or SAP PI/PO is a plus
· Demonstrate good communication with clients and team player attitude
· Manage client expectations
· Self-motivated person to learn new technologies
· Develop expertise in the Integration territory with a focus on the cloud/hybrid environment: Process Integration/Orchestration, SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Cloud Connector, API Management, OData Provisioning, Workflow, Business Rules, etc.
· Closely communicate with functional/technical teams/designers, understand the requirements from provided functional/technical designs and transform these requirements into the integration designs
· Design, code and maintain complex custom-built integration solutions between SAP systems or non-SAP systems
· Always on trend with data integration technologies and evaluate potential technologies supporting business priorities
· Perform testing and debugging related to the implemented solutions, investigate, diagnose and resolve coding errors
· Have the knowledge, experience, and ability to propose and implement coding standards and application integration standards
· Work on projects from multiple geographies and across cultures
· Have flexibility for travel in Europe as per project needs
· Access and training on state-of-art technologies (SAP Cloud Platform Integration)
· Opportunity to get exposure to global implementation and maintenance projects