Customer Service Team Leader
CHEP is the global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive. CHEP’s service is environmentally sustainable and increases efficiency for customers while reducing operating risk and product damage.
We are hiring more than 11 000 fantastic and passionate people across the World ready for international development in fast-growing and diverse environment. In CHEP you can make a real impact on business, sharing your passion and being a part of a successful team.
• Education: University degree in Business Studies, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar
• Business experience: At least 3 years in fast paced environment with commercial experience, financial measures and KPIs, customer oriented role, preferably experienced team leader
• Consultancy and multinational company, autonomous
• Worked with financial measures and KPIs
• Ability to deal with complex issues, synthetize and come up with innovative recommendations
• Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
• Data analysis and interpretation within a broader business context
• Ability to design actionable plans for others
• Strong project management skills
• Fluent Romanian & English
• Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
• Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
• Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member
• Write and administers performance reviews for skill improvement..
• Build budgets, implement and monitor specific KPIs;
• Create and implement work procedures with other departments (Sales, Credit Control, Finance) for driving profitability;
• Lead projects and manage severe complaints with key customers running customer focus improvement plans
• Build strategies for growing the portfolio
• Manage sales funnel of opportunities based on account portfolio and implement account plans
• Maintain relationships at appropriate levels with customers - understand customer needs and priorities through regular dialog
• Negotiate commercial terms with customers
• Review regularly revenue and profit for customers versus target
• Review performance of customers versus KPIs for account control
• Review progress with audits for account portfolio
• Maintain continuity of business – participate in a smooth handover from sales, to establish relationships with new accounts and service levels
• Participation in current departmental projects and other tasks as delegated by the Manager
WHAT WE OFFER
• Interesting and challenging job in an international company with a leading market position
• Development opportunities and work-life balance
• Attractive base salary with annual bonus upon goals achievement