Junior Planning and Reporting Manager
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
• Proven experience as a Senior Finance Analyst or similar role, at least 2 years’ work experience;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular;
• Familiarity with accounting software (ex. SAP);
• Excellent organization and communication skills;
• Experience in managing teams is a plus, but not required;
• Great attention to detail with ability to spot numerical errors;
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen;
• Fluency in English.
The Junior Reporting Manager will manage the P&R team ensuring that daily planning and reporting tasks are performed. He will be part of a team of professionals, working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Reviewing financial statements, reporting and team coordination are a large part of the Jr Reporting Manager’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be able to work comfortably with numbers and manage small teams.
• Review financial statements for actual/planning reporting;
• Review and approve weekly/monthly reports;
• Coordinate quarterly forecast planning cycles and financials review;
• Coordinate quarterly/half year/full year actual reporting cycles and financials review;
• Monitoring performance and sensitivities on a monthly basis across all P&L lines between actuals, budget, latest forecast and prior year by Market;
• Review and provide accurate and timely monthly variance and cause of change analysis of volumes, revenue, cost of sales;
• Coordinate ad-hoc projects;
• Team coordination and coaching;
• Engagement with different stakeholders.