Employer Branding Senior Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Employer Branding Senior Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a new colleague in our employer branding team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 13 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
We help organizations attract (and keep) the best and the brightest by providing insights regarding candidates’ behavior, guiding companies in defining their employees’ experience and designing communication strategies to convey the message.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: London Stock Exchange Group, Bosch, Siemens, IBM, Harman, ING, Vodafone, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, Think Leadership, Consulting Days, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in building employer branding and communication strategies;
- Copywriting skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strategic mindset and high level of persistence;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills;
- Advanced level of English – both writing and conversational;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Interest in employer branding and eager to learn more on this subject.
- You will be involved in employer branding consultancy projects. Responsibilities may vary depending on the type of the project:
- Competitors analysis;
- Employer brand internal analysis;
- Employee Value Proposition development;
- Communication strategy development;
- Support in building an employer branding strategy, developing and implementing employer branding programs for our clients;
- Interact with all levels of the company to provide subject matter expertise, identify opportunities and lead the effective implementation and use of the employer branding and communication strategy;
- Identify and propose new communication channels, initiatives of campaigns for specific target groups.