Junior Business Development Manager
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree
• Great communication skills to deal both with clients and consultant teams
• Great communication skills that help to easily establish new prospect contacts
• Results driven and pro-active attitude that facilitates the creation of lasting relationships with prospect clients
• Success will depend on entrepreneurial spirit and profound understanding of the industry sector
• English is required
• French is a plus.
• Define the business plan & development strategy together with the direct manager
• Explore and develop a customer base of large accounts
• Interview and select consultants to provide specialized engineering services
• Prepare consultants in accordance with the appropriate skills needed in each project
• Manage and maximize the availability of consultants within projects
• Monitor projects, ensuring customer satisfaction and consultant's success
• Responsible for the P&L of the Business Unit you manage.