Junior RPA Developer - Bucharest / Galati
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Computer Generated Solutions Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior RPA Developer - Bucharest / Galati active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
Required Expertise and Professional Skills:
• Interest in RPA technology
• Basic experience in implementing software
• Microsoft Office package (especially Excel, macros, VBA)
• Scripting / coding, SQL and relational databases, and application development is considered a plus;
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communication & documentation skills
• Understanding of business processes
• Very structured, fast decision maker, innovative, fast learner
• A good team player, collaborates well in cross-functional teams
• Analyze, design, and develop technical specifications according to business requirements
• Design and implementation of robotic process automation software solutions
• Regular, direct contact with our clients, while working on process transformation projects
• For workflow support tasks, respect SLAs agreed with business
• Configure enhancements/change requests to already automated processes
• Provide maintenance to production automation workflows