CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s);
• 1+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platform UIPath (must);
• At least 1 year professional experience in programming or IT;
• Scripting / coding, SQL and relational databases, and application development is considered a plus;
• Microsoft Office package advance level (especially Excel, macros, VBA)
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (spoken and written) in English;
• Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and business environment;
• Work with clients and developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions and ensuring quality of the system;
• Assist clients and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization;
• Share experience and knowledge and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices;
• Participates in process walkthrough and supports assessment;
• Responsible for creating the solution design, document and development of the automation solution including change requirements;
• Responsible for the development standards and code review;
• Supervises all application development phases, including testing and documentation