Supply Chain Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supply Chain Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
On behalf of our client, an important multinational company from the oil & gas sector, we are recruiting Supply Chain Specialist with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or equivalent with 2+ years of experience in Materials Management
- Strong time management skill & attention to details
- Commitment to continuous improvement and comfortable performing in an evolving work environment
- Strong understanding of material management and/or procurement
- Analyze and process the material requests of the assigned Segment(s) from the GeoMarkets within the coverage geography of the MCT, with an aim to ensure that the quantities ordered are in line with the GeoMarket & Segment targets for stock levels as planned by the Segment Planner
- Maintain data integrity on the open POs and updates the requested quantities accordingly
- Proactively find excess opportunities during request processing to support / encourage material redistribution efforts through Field Materials Transfer (FMT)
- Maintain effective communication with the Segment Planners, GeoMarkets Distribution Managers and Warehouse Teams.
- Quarterly review of the active list of frequently consumed (Runners/ Repeaters) parts and critical parts with the Segment Planners
- Regularly replenish the frequently consumed parts using the Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) system centrally for the GeoMarkets and associated Segment(s), based on the target parameters set in coordination with the Segment Planners
- For the parts being ordered or replenished, ensure that the Buyer Part Numbers (BPNs) are used. If not, highlights and passes the request for BPN creation to the Data Integrity Analyst
- Acively review the key metrics and trends for the associated Segment(s); Stock On Hand (SOH) value, Days Stock On Hand (DSOH), Excess and Slow Moving, for proper management of the replenishment based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and budget
- Support the GeoMarkets in managing replenishment exceptions with the help of the MCT Manager
- Actively identify excess opportunities in locations main stores and push to move to Excess stores.
- Actively focus on reducing the excess inventory in the coverage geography by promoting the redistribution opportunities
- Consistently update the MCT System based on the request statuses
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Private health insurance
- Bonuses for your results: