RPO Recruitment Support Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile RPO Recruitment Support Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for an Recruitment Support Officer to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to recruitment activities, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members. The Support Officer may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit, if delegated. Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on and ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the main strategic goals.
Main accountabilities – you will:
• You will manage information and support in the recruitment activities;
• Support with use of Ericsson internal tools & other tools related to recruitment activities;
• Support with travel arrangements;
• Manage the flow of candidates through the recruitment process from scheduling to on-boarding process;
• Offer support in scheduling interviews with the candidates involved in the recruitment process with Ericsson;
• Initiate reference check for the candidates selected in the final step of the recruitment process;
• Track and follow up the Hiring eForms for the new employees;
• Support management, when is needed;
• Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines;
• Drive the administrative task according with GDPR regulations;
• Network and communicate with other team members within and outside the organization;
• Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings;
• Act as a SME for your area of expertise.
• Previous experience in a similar role in a corporate environment;
• Experience with scheduling interviews, processing offers and travel arrangements;
• Must be able to work independently, and manage multiple projects with changing priorities;
• Excellent English skills, second language it would be a plus;
• Strong administrative/problem solving skills;
• Good time management skills;
• Ability to multi-task and follow up with sense of urgency on all matters;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of executive management;
• Ability to handle confidential matters and information;
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel;
• Bachelor Degree preferred.
What we offer
• We will value your competences;
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry;
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues;
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas;
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance;
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions;
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Contact person: Daniela Vladulescu