FAST Academy Internship - Semiconductor Engineering - eSilicon
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs FAST Academy Internship - Semiconductor Engineering - eSilicon active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
FAST Academy Internship for Romania Students and Graduates
FAST Academy in Bucharest is an introductory semiconductor engineering internship/training program in the most advanced silicon technologies today, plus the opportunity to start a career at eSilicon upon graduation.
What is eSilicon Looking for?
Talented, passionate, self-motivated university final-year Romania students and graduates who want to start a career in ASIC design, test and verification or package design as they complete their university studies in engineering or technical discipline.
We create products that will shape tomorrow’s cloud, AI & 5G infrastructure markets by designing application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs*) for our customers.
Why FAST Academy?
- eSilicon is expanding its teams and expertise in FinFET* technologies
- We want to share the FinFET skills and expertise concentrated in the Bucharest team with young talent and build stronger and more scalable teams
What’s in it for You?
- Accelerated, intensive ramp-up in leading-edge chip design with both fundamental technical training and practical experience
- Flexible learn and work program (4h for students / 8h for graduates)
- Salary and benefits while you complete your university studies and FAST academy training
- Exposure to and hands-on opportunities with the most complex designs and latest tools in the industry
- Work with and learn from top engineering and business experts
Hands-on learning and project work in:
- Physical design and Verification
- Package Design
- Unix /Linux Environment
- The Bucharest FAST Academy Program is open to students and graduates in Romania
- Step 1. Apply Today
- Step 2. Interview — Based on your application and CV, qualified applicants will be invited to technical and non-technical interviews at the eSilicon office in Bucharest, located in the Sky Tower Building. The technical interview will be conducted in Romanian
- Step 3. Decision — based on overall assessments in the areas of application and interview results you will receive an offer and invitation to participate in eSilicon’s FAST Academy
eSilicon serves the $10B+ ASIC design and manufacturing markets for system OEMs and fabless semiconductor companies. Our customers have used our products and services to create semiconductor devices for a wide range of end markets. eSilicon offers design and manufacturing services, along with a rich portfolio of customizable memory IP, that makes us an ideal partner for creating semiconductor-based solutions no matter what the end market, no matter what the process node and no matter how fast the expected volume ramp.eSilicon services include ASIC design and the coordination of the global, outsourced manufacturing supply chain that implements those custom integrated circuits. We deliver the manufactured custom ICs in volume to our customers at a pre-negotiated price. We also develop memory IP and I/O products, both off the shelf and custom.
To finish the application process you will be redireted to the employer career page. A record of your application will be saved in your Hipo.ro acccount.