This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HARMAN active
View all jobs Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As a Software Engineer you will be developing and maintaining tools for a high end automotive infotainment system.
You are driven to high-quality deliverables and like taking initiative.
Your tasks & responsibilities
We’re looking for someone who owns it and takes it to the next level not just someone that wants a job.
C++ & Windows/Linux - You will develop and administrate software, operate servers and workstations in a dynamic environment at the same time ensuring quality.
SQL / PL-SQL - You will take care of the design and development of high performance databases.
C/C#, APIs, REST, PHP, HTML5, XML – experience with these technologies is a plus and that means you will accommodate faster with developing and debugging tools in a heterogeneous environment.
As an ideal candidate you have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer science or other relevant (IT related) specialization along with solid knowledge (2+ years) of C++ under Windows and Linux with good knowledge of databases (2+ years), among others, experience with MySQL represents a plus. Experience with web-applications is also needed and technologies like are JS, CSS, JSON, ReST are not ignored.
Still, if you have at least 2 years of experience as a software engineer using OOP and is familiarized with databases and web-applications, we will help you figure out the rest.
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
- Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
#JoinHarmanBucharest and come see what you can achieve with us!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.