Global Graduate - Global Business Services
To be selected for this Program, it is essential for you to:
- Be a graduate/young professional with 0-2 years working experience;
- Have a very strong interest in pursuing a career in a multifunctional organization;
- Have a very high proficiency of English;
- Have a background in economics, business administration or human resources;
- Be hardworking, and willing to invest in your professional development;
- Be a top performer with excellent academic achievements and a team player with drive and passion;
- Have great analytical skills, be sharp, curious, resilient and mature;
- Have an international profile, be geographically flexible and open to spending part of the programe abroad;
- Be adaptable when put outside of your comfort zone both functionally and geographically;
- Be strategic and pragmatic by nature, enjoy performing down-to-earth tasks and not afraid to dive into the details required to enable a better outcome;
- Go for the ambition or goal, in a balanced way, both in approach to tasks and in communication with others;
- Enjoy meeting and working with new people, are easy to cooperate with and open to challenges and change;
- Enjoy working in a team, have experience and/or genuine interest in leading people.
During the programe, we will provide you with:
- Comprehensive onboarding and exposure to BAT Business and Global Business Services function (such as Finance and HR);
- A real job assigned at executive level;
- World-class leadership training;
- An environment which is rapidly changing to meet the demands of the BAT business which is being reshaped in the context of next generation tobacco products;
- The opportunity to bring your difference and land your contribution within a dynamic business environment;
- The opportunity to participate in international business projects;
- Networking & mentorship from senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world.
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role in the Global Business Services function or in other BAT Business Unit outside of Romania.