Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Technical skills - you have/you are:
• Previous experience on a similar job (at least 3 years)
• Strong knowledge on applicable solution lifecycle management, modeling, and repository tools
• Strong knowledge on current market top-used products in relation with the Analytics target architecture/ technologies
• Strong experience building and optimizing data pipelines and architectures related solutions
• Strong knowledge in Solution development technologies
• Strong knowledge in Automation
• Strong knowledge on build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Strong working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores, ‘data lake’ and other latest architectures
• Knowledge of IT tools involved in solution development, deployment and operations process
• General knowledge on telecom field specific technologies, architecture and solutions
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Good experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including T-SQL, PL-SQL and Postgres.
• Considered a plus: experience with big data/visualization tools like Hadoop, Hive, Cloudera, Tableau, Spark etc.
Main accountabilities - you will:
• Interact with Business solution owner, process owners and solution users
• Cooperate with Business Analyst, Data scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts
• Get in contact with partners and vendors for learning about products and architectures
• Create strategies and road maps for continuous development and adaptation of current tools and platforms to the future trends and optimal performance with respect to the business needs
• Convert analytics strategy into architecture guidelines
• In conjunction with Business Translators and Data Scientists, create analytic solutions in line with Stakeholder needs
• Design, develop, and deliver Analytics solutions
• Provide operations support for Analytics solutions
• Be focused on the objectives to build on capabilities and delivery model to embed Automation implementation within Analytics ways of working. The role will be responsible for requirements, analysis/design, and coordination of execution for automation implementations.
•Own the end-to-end delivery on all technical matters for Solutions provided as Analytics (also with Automation features)
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Work from home and flexible work schedule
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.