At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Technical Skills - you have:
• Previous experience on a similar job (at least 5 years)
• Good knowledge of statistical analysis, theory of probabilities, design of experiments and machine learning.
• Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation-data mining and pre-processing.
• Strong Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS, SPAS
• Good command of programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting i.e. R, Python;
• Knowledge of Business Objects
• Experience in distributed computing paradigms such as different distributions of Hadoop, Spark.
Soft Skills - you are:
• Creative & innovative
• Keen on learning
• Willing tp apply expertise and technology
• Willing to present & communicate information
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Build advanced statistical models, algorithms and trend analysis in order to discover predictive insights related to network and business objectives
• Translate data algorithms and complex ideas into actionable management insights and solutions
• Translate operator business objectives into business intelligence trough regressive data analytics
• Explore and work on Big Data tools and technologies to sustain our continued operational transformation objectives and market leadership
• Research and develop approaches on how to improve business processes and customers’ experience by using our vast amounts of data
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Work from home and flexible work schedule
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.