Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Automation Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
Technical Skills - you have:
• University degree with a major in Telecom, IT or equivalent (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering);
• Ideally, at least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Solution Architect / System Integrator / System Architect and overall;
• Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Netcool products or BMC Remedy (as a plus);
• Experience in working on implementing/designing automation solutions projects (as a plus);
• Experience in writing Use Cases and High Level Functional and Technical analysis;
• Technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and Telecom environment: mobile networks in general (2G, 3G, 4G) as well as different technological areas like RAN, Core networks, TX, VAS;
• Experience in following project phases: gathering requirements, solution design, implementation and customization, testing, deployment;
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
• Research and investigation skills;
• Knowledge of project management methodologies;
• Good written and spoken English;
Personal Skills - you are/you have:
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills;
• Focused on continuous improvement and increase effectiveness;
• Able to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different stakeholders and to different customers;
• Able to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple task assignments;
• Good presentation techniques, capable to structure and present an argument so that the desired result is attained;
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Analyze customer technology, define business and technical requirements;
• Evaluate potential solutions and systems architecture to ensure that they meet all requirements;
• Coordinate requirements gathering and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives and stakeholders that use cases accurately portray business needs;
• Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases (feasibility study, requirement definition, implementation and configuration, user acceptance tests);
• Hold and lead meetings with internal teams, customers, and vendors to review requirements, address open issues/questions, close gaps;
• Develop technical presentations, proposals and perform customer presentations;
• Stay informed of new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build;
• Work with different teams on planning activities as well as delivery;
• Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing;
• Identify the current ways of working and future state business processes;
• Drive end-to-end technical solutions for: connectivity, feasibility studies, ticketing systems, performance systems, monitoring systems.
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Work from home and flexible work schedule
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.