Junior Workforce Reporting & Taxi Dispatcher (afternoon shift)
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
This is an entry-level position, part of our Workforce Management & Reporting team.
The Workforce Reporting & Taxi Dispatcher organizes employees working on night shifts in taxis depending the end of shift hour and individual destination using predefined templates, hands out the needed amount of vouchers for all the allocated people, monitors the status of used vouchers and analyzes the account status from a financial stand-point, comparing the results with the aligned budget.
What we expect:
-Availability for an afternoon schedule, 17:00 - 02:00, Monday - Friday (transportation provided)
-Medium English level
-Competencies in using Microsoft Excel: beginner - medium
-Previous experience on a similar position is not mandatory, but would be considered a plus
-Good time and project management skills
-Adaptability to changing work schedules and working hours
-Atention to details
On this role, you would:
-Organize transportation for FTEs, assign resources and vouchers eficiently, based on schedule and addresses
-Allocate, track and monitor taxi vouchers/codes/trips based on the created lists
-Use a predefined template to share taxi vouchers
-Register taxi receipts for the shared taxi vouchers in Excel
-Perform analysis of the financial results/ project based on a predefined template
-Analyze financial results per project, comparing it with the allotted budget.
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more