Financial AP Analyst
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review AP accounts for inaccurate data and untimely entries, identify errors and their causes, and report analysis to management.
- Analyze quality control data and generate reporting for team management;
- Team with managers to develop meaningful analysis of department efficiency;
- Generate adhoc reports as requested by management;
- Receive reports and communications from vendors and other partners, identify errors and potential disputes, develop resolutions and communicate these to management;
- Communicate with vendors and other partners regarding errors and disputes, develop resolutions, and implement these as directed;
- Weekly and monthly monitoring and reviewing Goods Receipt not Invoiced (GRNI) process and act as an escalation point;
- Collaborate with the Shared Services teams (internal and BPO) team in order to achieve the team targets;
- Month end activities (accruals preparation, bad debt reserve, debit balances reclassification, GL accounts reconciliation);
- Analysis and review of blocked invoices.
- Supervision of the BPO team work, review metrics and quality controls; actively be involved in the monthly formal reviews.
- Provide support for SARBANES-OXLEY and internal control requirements;
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies;
- Complete other analysis in support of primary responsibilities Accounts Payable team, or as otherwise assigned by management. May include: assist with financial and operational audits, support vendors, clients, and other partners with process improvements, respond to inquiries, and provide an AP contact as designated.
- Provide support or be part of the projects related to Accounts Payables.
Education level and/or relevant experience:
- University Degree in Economic Studies
Strong accounting knowledge - mainly Accounts Payable area;
- 4 + years of Accounts Payable experience;
- Fluency in English/German/French/Spanish; other language is a plus;
- SAP is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher;
- Team working
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be detail oriented and have good basic math skills; professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at different levelsAvailability for a full time working schedule