Full Stack Senior Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs THE ACCESS GROUP active
View all jobs Full Stack Senior Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Access Group is a leading provider of business software to mid-sized UK organisations. It helps more than 14,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.Requirements
Technology & Tools:
• ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core
• Visual Studio 2017
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Relational database design, Query Optimisation, Indexing etc…
• T-SQL – Writing efficient SQL, Stored Procedures and Functions
• Automated Build (CI) and Deployments
• Teamcity/Jenkins/Azure DevOps
• Git-based Source Control
• CSS pre-processors (Less, Sass, etc)
• Use modern techniques to build accessible, scalable and evolvable APIs that are robust and stand the test of time.
• Take pride in your work and the work of your team, to ensure that we delight users with our software and make their lives easier every day.
• Demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate and plan Dev sprint/release activities, prioritising according to risk and changes in delivery schedule.
• Display ownership, responsibility and good decision-making, and will be able to coach and co-ordinate team-mates to achieve project deliverables.
• Have a good understanding of software industry development standards, applying them appropriately to the scenario at hand.
• Manage and fully automate deployments or products and their dependencies across multiple physical and logical environments.
• have a good understanding of source code management best practice (using Git), and ability to troubleshoot issues.
• Have the ability and motivation to test your own work and that of others to ensure we maintain our high quality standards.
• Take responsibility for assessing the risk of development tasks, taking into account technical and commercial factors, make risk-based recommendations and decisions.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to other members of the development team
• Work in an Agile (Scrum) team, delivering high quality software focussed on delivering team results through your individual contribution.
• Contribute to the continuous development of processes and improvements.
• Identify, compartmentalise and execute refactoring where commercially/technically necessary.
• Be able to analyse, identify and fix root cause of defects throughout the various layers of an application.
• Understand, identify and adhere to our preferred design patterns, coding standards and definition of done.
• Help ensure agreed agile delivery process and approach is followed, including estimation/planning, Scrum activities, release and project management.
• Champion a quality focussed approach including: good planning; branching, environment and codebase management; promoting/participating in early discovery of defects; code reviews; unit testing where appropriate; and collaboration with the QA team.
• Report to Development Lead and Head of Development on progress and areas of risk, including metrics where requested.
• Creation of technical documentation where required.
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. We acquired a top development and consulting organisation in Romania, Timisoara and are looking to recruit talent to go on our exciting journey.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to make you successful. We will help you carve out your career path. You will enjoy lots of training both in the UK and in Romania to accelerate your career.
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow, you will enjoy a fun environment on top of our standard benefits.