Workforce Reporting Analyst
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
We are not just looking for a candidate to create tables and pivots, we are looking for a passionate candidate to dig in the data and find meaning.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in understanding Workforce management and how data can be harnessed to drive better business results for IBM.
- Prepare workforce data management reports for high up management, up to IBM CEO level.
- Create and perfect workforce forecasting algorithms that are used in IBM Financial Planning. This requires mature understanding of all IBM processes that influence workforce usage.
- Work directly with internal clients (central and local teams) to answer their questions regarding the data.
-Ensure data accuracy across various reports.
- Enhance existing reports and make them faster, while ensuring that they stay flexible for a flexible organization such as IBM.
- Work with IBM Subject Matter Experts to create new analyses that support ever changing business needs and directions.