Internship Automation Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship Automation Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Technical skills - You have knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Python (preferred)
- Groovy (Preferred)
- RPA (UI-Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- you are a student in Automatics or Informatics
Soft Skills - You are:
- willing to grow
- fast learner
Main acountabilities – you will:
- take part in developing software applications
- be part of the full life cycle development phases that include solution design, development, unit testing, integration and acceptance testing support
What we offer:
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions