Senior Summit Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Phi Partners active
View all jobs Senior Summit Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Are you a Summit Business Analyst or QA expert? Or perhaps you used to be and would like to return to a Summit position?
- Dozens of Summit projects for clients all over Europe and beyond: version upgrades, new modules, interfaces, data migrations, functional improvements, financial product implementations… every project is different.
- Talented people like you to join our team of market-leading Summit experts and help deliver the highest quality of Summit consultancy services to our clients.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Business Analyst or QA.
- You have a good understanding of Summit, and of investment banking products and processes based on previous experience working in a Summit context, either in business analysis, quality assurance, or user support.
- You like problems, but even more you like solutions.
- You have an investigative mind and you don’t give up: you won’t stop digging until you’ve found what you need.
- You think clearly – you can’t stand ambiguity and you organise and present information logically.
- You have a precise attention to detail: both when following instructions and when sharing information with others.
- You have excellent English and first rate communication skills: you can explain anything to anyone, in writing or verbally.
- You are very comfortable using Excel.
- If you have some basic technical skills (like SQL, running commands, or any scripting or programming), then that’s a total bonus.
- You know Summit – if you also know Sophis, that’s especially interesting for us.
- You have some experience of managing a more junior colleague to meet objectives as a team.
- You would be comfortable mentoring a more junior Summit analyst and providing training to colleagues in the Summit or business subjects you know well.
- You are used to managing your own work and are confident interacting with more senior colleagues.
- You are interested in a consulting position where every client project is different and presents its own unique challenges as well as its own opportunities for developing your skills and knowledge.