Senior Summit Business Analyst
Are you a Summit Business Analyst or QA expert? Or perhaps you used to be and would like to return to a Summit position?
- Dozens of Summit projects for clients all over Europe and beyond: version upgrades, new modules, interfaces, data migrations, functional improvements, financial product implementations… every project is different.
- Talented people like you to join our team of market-leading Summit experts and help deliver the highest quality of Summit consultancy services to our clients.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Business Analyst or QA.
- You have a good understanding of Summit, and of investment banking products and processes based on previous experience working in a Summit context, either in business analysis, quality assurance, or user support.
- You like problems, but even more you like solutions.
- You have an investigative mind and you don’t give up: you won’t stop digging until you’ve found what you need.
- You think clearly – you can’t stand ambiguity and you organise and present information logically.
- You have a precise attention to detail: both when following instructions and when sharing information with others.
- You have excellent English and first rate communication skills: you can explain anything to anyone, in writing or verbally.
- You are very comfortable using Excel.
- If you have some basic technical skills (like SQL, running commands, or any scripting or programming), then that’s a total bonus.
- You know Summit – if you also know Sophis, that’s especially interesting for us.
- You have some experience of managing a more junior colleague to meet objectives as a team.
- You would be comfortable mentoring a more junior Summit analyst and providing training to colleagues in the Summit or business subjects you know well.
- You are used to managing your own work and are confident interacting with more senior colleagues.
- You are interested in a consulting position where every client project is different and presents its own unique challenges as well as its own opportunities for developing your skills and knowledge.