FPGA Development Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veoneer active
View all jobs FPGA Development Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We innovate at the frontiers of engineering, uniting the physical sciences with artificial intelligence and machine learning. Join our international team of 8600 people in 13 countries.Requirements
What you'll bring?
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics);
- Basic understating of digital electronics, FPGAs;
- Medium Verilog/VHDL /C programming;
- Knowledge of Image Processing (applied in automotive industry is a plus: Edge detection, Histograms, spatial filters, etc.) ;
- Preferred (but not mandatory) previous experience in a similar position – min 3 years or PHD in relevant field and 1 year in a similar position.
What you'll do:
- Daily activities include: design and documentation of the concept on FPGAs, implementation for the target platform using VHDL, usage of dedicated simulation environments for testing;
- You will be part of a team which defines, creates and customizes the Vision/Night Vision, Driver and cabin monitoring products;
- Ensure that the project is developed according to Veoneer quality strategy.