Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Computer Generated Solutions Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Economical educational background (e.g. Economical High School, Accounting or Finance Faculty);
• Previous experience in the accounting/ financial field is a plus, but not mandatory;
• Analytical skills, initiative, pro-activity and tenacity are highly appreciated;
• Very good capacity of assimilating a high volume of knowledge in a short period;
• Attention to details;
• Excellent PC skills (MS Office, Excel)
• Good command of (business) English (speaking and written).
• Organize the evidence of the purchase documents (goods and services) and monitor their payment terms and effective payments;
• Issues the invoices towards our customers and monitor their collection periods and effective collections;
• Prepares report of cash at bank on a daily basis;
• Fills in the petty cash register and keeps track of the physical cash in hand;
• Monitors the evidence of the advances granted to employees and their subsequent settlements;
• Keeps updated the tangible and intangible assets registers;
• Performs the assessment of the monthly revenues and expenses accruals;
• Performs the assessment of the bad debts allowance and other potential provisions, where case;
• Manages the relationship with the company's bank and accounting firm;
• Monitors the monthly statutory trial balance for unusual balances/ movements;
• Contributes to the preparation of the answers for any questions raised by Group;
• Closely work with company’s auditors.
• Working in an entrepreneurial business environment with international exposure;
• Attractive salary package (including other benefits);
• Foster and promoting personal development;
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
Schedule: M-F * 09:30 AM-06:30 PM