Jira System Administrator
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• 3+ years of supporting and administering Atlassian products
• Good knowledge in project management and Agile methodologies.
• Prior experience developing and enhancing complex Jira workflows, forms, security &
permission schemes, notification schemes, customized screens, etc.
• Experience designing and creating Jira reports and dashboards.
• Ability to create custom scripts in Jira to automate workflows and extend base
• Fluent English oral and written communication skill
• Ability to adapt an international work environment.
Optional, but desirable skills:
• Experience deploying custom plugins for Jira is a plus.
• Atlassian certification is a plus.
• Experience performing application support activities for a large user base is a plus.
The JIRA System Administrator is responsible for these main activities:
• Perform general JIRA/Confluence design and development tasks, to include
• Perform design, development, page and workflow creation, security & user permission,
folder strategy, examination of processes, document/records management, and
maintenance tasks as required to mature and grow the organization.
• Manage add-ons, plugin and update on a regular basis.
• Provide training to teams on tools and features.
• Develop metrics, dashboards, reports and advanced filters to provide end-users and
business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status
• Develop effective knowledge base and documentation on Confluence.
• Provide JIRA/Confluence assistance to development teams and operational teams.
Our client is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and
merchants. Solutions are delivered via mobile, online platform, card or paper voucher in 45 countries.
Our client offer is built around three business lines:
• Employee benefits (i.e. Ticket Restaurant®)
• Fleet and mobility solutions
• Complementary solutions for companies and public authorities
In a context of digital transformation, the company is committed to manage and develop its current and new Middle Offices.