Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Technically, we are looking for excellent experience in:
Java Script (ReactJS, Redux, ES6, CSS)
Code reviews (PR's)
Experience developing applications in enterprise environment
Experienced with using Agile development methodologies.
TeamCity / JIRA
GIT / BitBucket
What you will get in return:
World class support and resources
Exceptional rewards and benefits
A truly diverse global culture
nice to have:
Integration with/knowledge of Netflix Java 8 Micro Services
Understanding Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures
Experience with Continuous Delivery
Knowledge of TDD
Experience with SOA and Web Services
Experience with Oracle SQL
Experience with Linux and Cloud hosting / virtualization platforms
You need to be an excellent developer, communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organization in an emphatic and considerate way. You must have proven experience developing modern Web based UI's in a collaborative scrum of scrums environment.
Experience in real time data, performance optimization and modern development, deployment and configuration tools is preferred - as is experience of financial systems.
We are looking for motivated candidates that show us:
The ability to develop and architect frontend applications
Excellent communication and English skills
Can work under pressure and be delivery focused and pragmatic
Excellent team work with collaborative, innovative and intelligent problem solving