Senior HR Consultant with Comp & Ben background
KPMG’s People & Change team provides guidance and support to our clients in the following areas: Executive Search and Selection, Organizational Development, HR Function Optimization, Talent Management, Reward, Change Management and Training.
Here are a few things about us. We do our job with enthusiasm, and this is what makes the difference for our clients. We have a passion for technology and we are among the first professional services companies offering HR technology solutions to our clients. We are constantly developing our skills, and we keep up-to-date with the latest local and international HR practices. But we don’t leave it at that. To us it is equally important to remember that every person and company we meet is unique and may require more than textbook solutions. That is why we do not trust the off-the-shelf approach. Instead, we offer a made-to-order and innovative angle.
Each KPMG People & Change Consultant is not only a top HR professional, but also people-oriented, an excellent listener, sharp, diplomatic and open-minded. Integrity is one of our core values and is at the heart of our approach to client service.
The People & Change team is now hiring, therefore we invite HR professionals who recognize themselves in the above description to apply in full confidence for the Senior HR Consultant role.
We are interested in candidates who demonstrate:
- +4 years of experience in compensation and benefits
- Solid knowledge and expertise in applying C&B solutions from both a strategic and operational perspective
- Previous experience in at least one other HR process, such as: Performance Management, Talent Management, HR Transformation etc.
- HR Consulting background is a plus
- Experience in handling multiple projects at a time, and excellent project management skills
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid analytical skills & data interpretation
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation abilities, both in Romanian and English
- Positive, confident, results and solutions oriented, proactive, can-do attitude
- HR certifications are considered an advantage
KPMG in Romania offers:
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (e.g. short Friday, work from home)
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm
- Constant technical training, many soft skills development programs and support in obtaining the professional certification
- Challenging projects
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, lemonade Thursday, social breakfasts with the partners and many more