Web Developer for HPE Partner Ready Portal
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Strong aptitude for managing complex data
Strong background with databases and database architecture
HTML editorial (FrontPage, SharePoint designer) knowledge or other html editors a plus
Demonstrable ability to independently find solutions and derive success from trial and error
Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment with discussions occurring via telephone and desktop sharing
Ability to manage and organize your time, be detail oriented and deliver consistently on schedule
Good understanding of user requirements and functional specifications
Fluency in English is a must, a second language is a plus
Technical University Degree required
Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Experience in delivering and managing web development projects
Experience working and collaborating in a global organization
Experience in implementation and management of standard processes
Experience producing high quality and timely work products
Strong communication and presentation skills
Expert in Liferay (a huge advantage)
The Portal Developer plans, designs, implements and tests effective IT solutions which comply with the customers’ requirements within the online environment represented by the Partner Portal.
• Is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Portal Pages
• Is responsible for the good functioning of the Partner Portal and all the applications integrated within it
• Studies new IT technologies and programing languages to be able to identify best solutions and to implement them when needed.
• Administers the business process for the Partner Portal: analyzes the business requirements, designs the navigation, sub-navigation, designs and implements different regional campaigns.
• Understands the entire data flow and Portal ecosystem, is able to troubleshoot and provide solutions to complex issues flagged by partners and internal customers.
• Actively participates in cross-organization projects, delivers the responsibilities assigned by the project lead and sticks to the timelines and budget.
• Is responsible for the different 3rd party tools integrated with the Portal as well as for the maintenance of the existing ones.
• Coordinates the Portal move-to-production and user-acceptance-testing for each release
• Additional responsibilities of the Partner Portal Admin:
– Develop all portal layout and maintain functionality of all site
– Responsible for configuring content on portal pages
– Maintain status for all portal projects
– Monitor and analyze all system metrics and maintain optimal performance for Portal
– Maintain knowledge of all Portal marketplace and continuous changes in industries
– Assist to automate Portal related processes