IT Solution Architect
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Orange active
View all jobs IT Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Orange Services’ Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You will be prepared to assimilate new technologies
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Design cloud platform architecture (network and system) for Europe & Africa regions considering existing group infrastructures in order to facilitate the operations and interactions between hosted platforms (applications)
- Propose recommendations and technical orientations for next generation datacenters and contribute to elaboration of corporate level cloud platform guidelines
- Participate in design and build phases of the infrastructures
- Take into account the needs of PFS in operating tools and services
What you bring:
- At least 3 years of experience in infrastructure engineering design
- Proven skills in networks and security (Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco Load balancer : F5 Network BigIP, Radware Alteon)
- Proven skills in System Virtualization (Vmware, KVM, Openstack)
- Knowledge of web security with a good understanding of protocols and services like TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Load balancing
- Advanced Linux administration skills including network & software knowledge
- Experience with storage (CEPH, NetApp) and monitoring (Nagios)
Thank you for applying!